It’s goal check in time and I have to say I haven’t been looking forward to this. I knew once Wednesday came along and I was blowing my goals that it was going to be hard to get back on track and I continued to stay aboard the sinking ship. I suck.
Let’s recap what my goals were outlined as back on Monday.
1) Keep my caloric intake within calorie range.
2) 4 days of cardio.
3) Do situps everyday.
4) Record a loss.
Here’s how I actually did:
1) Keep my caloric intake within calorie range. – I met and exceeded this goal. I said that I would hit my range 5 out of 7 days this week. I did 6 out of 7 and the one day that I went over my goals it was only by a couple hundred calories – nothing too crazy. I had at least a 300 calorie deficit every day this week! This is a stellar win!
2) 4 days of cardio. – I am embarrassed to admit that I only went to the gym 1 time this week. Argh….
3) Do situps everyday. – Again I only achieved this one day this week. Horrible.
4) Record a loss. – Because my calories were so closely monitored this week I can say that I did record a loss this week! A loss of 1.5 lbs. I’ll take it! There were several inches shed as well so I’m happy about that. Win! Win! Win!
I’m 50/50 for my goals this week. What bothers me, though, is that it was all within my reach but I didn’t make it happen. I’m pretty pissed at myself about it. I know what happened (mentally) and I’ll work toward overcoming that obstacle in the future.
I’m going to think about it overnight and decide what my goals will be this week and for this month. I’d like to start looking at the entire month and setting myself a plan in motion – exercises I’d like to try, things I’d like to do as a family, etc.
Alexis had her second to last PSAT class today so I took advantage of the time she was in class to get my nails done. I have a 3rd interview with the company I talked about last week so I wanted to go in there with pretty nails. I’m sure they don’t notice but I sure do. Send a few more positive thoughts my way, please? It would be great to start this month off with a job offer!
Before Alexis & I went to town we had some breakfast:
…and a leftover piece of birthday cake (170 calories).
On our way home we picked up Chipotle for dinner. Tommy gave us the choice of pizza or Chipotle and I was so proud of my daughter for picking the healthier option. How cool is that?
Calories are a little lacking today but I just don’t feel like I need any more food. I might have some popcorn or fruit while watching tv later but nothing more than that. Some days I need more and some days I’m good.
Calories consumed – 1,003
Exercise minutes – 0