Hey there, hi there, ho there! I’m Nicole and this is my new blog.
I’ve been reading quite a few healthy living blogs lately and I’ve completely fallen in love with them. My favorites are those that incorporate healthy food into equally active lifestyles! I got bit by the bug to also share my journey into healthy living and document my adventures as I lose 100 lbs.
I’m hoping that this blog will act as my accountability and I’ll find like-minded friends who also want to share this journey with me.
10 important things about me:
- I’m 36
- I’m the mother of one amazingly wonderful 16 year old girl & 2 awesome fur babies
- I’m very lucky to be married to an amazingly handsome husband
- I love eating healthy but seem to have trouble with portion sizes
- I WILL lose 100 lbs.
- I want to be more active but am currently
suffering fromliving with with plantar fascitis
- I love to scrapbook
- I end to call myself a “pop culture diva” since I love all things pop culture. It’s not a fib when I tell you that was my minor in college. No, seriously.
- I love food but am retraining myself to redirect some of that love to other things. It is possible to love too much. Oy.
- I Have a goal in mind and a plan to achieve it!
So glad you are here and I hope you stay. 🙂